Friday 8 May 2015

Isnt it funny how we judge people who we don't even know my just a glacé of someone can create thousands of assumption just like that, some on my Facebook who I have never met spoken to changed his profile picture recently now I now this is already strange having some you've never met or spoken to on your Facebook but it's true, anyway I had made my mind up who he was what he was like all from a side shot! And that was it until he changed his profile and I saw a complelety different person and then I started putting another profile (judgement/story) to him, but realize what I'm doing its like everybody has to be marked by me on how I feel about them I just can't see a person without it! Why ? I just want to look and have no movement whatsoever! I intend to stop and breath when I notice this.

No comments:

Post a Comment